All AirSoftGuns of the Tango Down series are extremely true to the original with elegant Tango Down license markings made of robust full metal . The finish and the level of detail in this series are more than impressive.
The Evolution Tango Down series is characterized above all by high-quality internals and the following properties:
- unique serial number
- Full metal body
- CNC Free-Float Aluminum 22mm RAS Railsystem
- TangoDown front handle and rail covers
- built-in MosFet
- Aluminum flip-up Battle Sights
- working bolt-catch system
- CNC aluminum buffer tube
- Metal hop up chamber
- High torque motor
- reinforced gearbox (tuning up to M120 possible)
- Reinforced steel gears
- 8 mm bushings
The Tango Down ECR-4 AEG from Evolution AirSoft , manufactured by King Arms , delivers 330 fps / 1.0 joules out of the box. The Toprail is a 22 mm rail which allows mounting for many optics.
It is also practical that the Tango Down AEG series is completely compatible with Tokyo Marui M4 replicas . All magazines or tuning parts can therefore be used.
The Evolution Tango Down ECR-4 AEG comes with a mid-cap 130 BB polymer magazine, Tango front handle and Tango rail covers.
- Shot modes: Safe / Semi Auto / Full Auto
- Material: aluminum & steel & nylon fiber
- Length: 775 - 858 mm
- Weight: 3,140 grams
- Muzzle velocity: 330 fps / 1.0 joules
- Recommended battery: 9.6V NiMh nunchuck or 7.4V LiPo with Tamiya Small connection
Please note you must have a valid defense in order to buy the Evolution Tango Down ECR-4 Airsoft Rifle
You must be 18 or over to buy this item.
Evolution ECR-4 Airsoft Rifle for sale from Leicestershire Airsoft
Leicestershire Airsoft is a Leicester based company.