All AirSoftGuns of the Evolution Hard Core ETS III series are manufactured very faithfully. The finish and the level of detail in this series are more than impressive.
The forged steel material used for the body of the AEG gives the AEG a unique look with a very nice matt finish.
The Evolution Hard Core ETS III series is characterized above all by high-quality internals and the following properties:
- unique serial number
- Metal body
- Aluminum CNC rail system
- built-in ETS III of the latest generation - electronic trigger system with burst, active break, full cycle control and battery protection
- CNC aluminum buffer tube
- 6.01 mm precision barrel
- Rotary Hop Up Chamber
- High torque motor
- reinforced gearbox (tuning up to M120 possible)
- Reinforced steel gears
- Quickly removable Spring Guide - quick spring change system
- 8 mm bushings made of oil-free steel
- functional bolt catch
The Evolution E-416 CQB ETS III AEG an original H&K 416 replica from Evolution AirSoft performs 330 fps / 1.0 joules out of the box. The Toprail is a 22 mm rail that allows mounting for many optics.
It is also practical that the Hard Core E-416 series is completely compatible with Tokyo Marui HK416 replicas . All magazines or tuning parts can therefore be used.
The Evolution E-416 CQB ETS III AEG comes with a mid-cap 130 BB polymer magazine.
- Shot modes: Safe / Burst / Semi Auto / Full Auto
- Material: aluminum & steel & nylon fiber
- Length: 700 - 780 mm
- Weight: 2,920 grams
- Muzzle velocity: 330 fps / 1.0 joules
- Recommended battery: 9.6V NiMh nunchuck or 7.4V LiPo with Tamiya Small connection
Please note you must have a valid defense in order to buy the Evolution E-416 CQB Airsoft Rifle
You must be 18 or over to buy this item.
Evolution E-416 CQB Airsoft Rifle for sale from Leicestershire Airsoft
Leicestershire Airsoft is a Leicester based company.